Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Worth A Re-Post - A Dancing Soul


Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to a new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same. ~Flavia Weedn ~
I've come here often since Sept. 24 - only to stare blankly and wash my face with tears. I miss you terribly, want to talk to you and laugh with you and sew with you and eat lunch with you while you talk on your cell phone. I want to watch people's faces when they see us drive up on scooters at Momma G's. I want to sit with you in the back of the quilt guild meeting and pass notes. I want to watch you and Tom make killer margaritas. I want to watch you achieve your biking goals all over again. I want to hug beautiful quilts with you. Most of all, Cindy, I want to hug you and tell you - Thank you for being my friend for eleven fun years

Happy 49th Birthday, on Jan. 24, 2012.

1 comment:

Melissa Foster Denney said...

This was originally posted the week after Cindy died in Sept. 2008. Today is her birthday. I miss her.