Saturday, February 9, 2008

Early Valentine's Day

Are you ready to line dance? What are we doing?

My sweet husband and oldest son. Trying to cheer me up. WHY didn't they tell me my coat was not buttoned correctly? I'm totally ragged out because I've been crying a lot today. Daddy's death anniversary and the anticipation of what's ahead. . .


Our backyard Arbor with Tiki Torches and Firepit. Serenity at it's best.



SUCK FACE! We had an early Valentine's celebration because I'll be out of town with my mother on Feb. 14.

My dear sweet precious husband - he's always there, always nurtering, and always taking care of me.

7 comments:

auntie-c said...

{{Scoot}} - tell DH I'm so glad he's the kind of man that he is. Love ya, honey.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen :) said...

(((Scoot)))

Cheesecake Maven said...

What a nice surprise for you! And they didn't tell you about your coat because husbands and sons simply do not notice the details, only a girlfriend would have told you that. But it looks like they remembered some of the details in your backyard evening under the stars! Give all three of them hugs from all of us up here! Love ya!

Melissa Foster Denney said...

Thanks~

I love that 'ole nasty coat. It's my campfire coat.

We forgot to take a picture of the food! It was a yummy pasta dish with sun dried tomatoes, artichokes, olives, caramelized onions, garlic, pine nuts and parmesan cheese. Asaigo Cheese Panera Bread, huge mixed green salad and Louis Jadot 2005 Beaujolais-Villages - $11.99. AND of course, Denney House White Wine Cocktails - Bella Sera Pinot Grigio. Nuttin' but the best for us! LOL.

Eleanor said...

Well, sure this was nice, but where was the CHOCOLATE????

Melissa Foster Denney said...

How could I forget the Ben And Jerry's? LOL~ WithOUT the Bovine Growth Hormones!