Saturday, March 22, 2008

Our Annual Camping Trip




Spring Break~ We know where we're going every year. We just had another wonderful week camping. Yep you read that correctly, camping.
For the last five years we have gone to Port St. Joseph Peninsula State Park.
We camp in a tent.
More about the adventures of the Spring Break Camping Trip coming up in future BLOGS~
In the meantime, who ARE these people and what did they do with my little boys?





Can you believe we take all this stuff? I'm looking
foward to telling you all about it.

3 comments:

Cheesecake Maven said...

Okay, let me get this straight - you go camping with a U-haul!!!??? What all do you pack? Is your living room couch in there? Your lasagna pan?

And who took your little boys? The two in that photo are not the two I saw just a year ago! THEY'VE GROWN SO MUCH!!! Give them each a great big hug from all of us!

Cheesecake Maven said...

Go check the two boys in my blog on the section about maple syruping. They are friends of ours and they remind me so much of your two. They have the exact same personalities as your two! It made me miss you guys!

Melissa Foster Denney said...

It is hilarious!! Yes, we take the truck – put the bikes and scooter in the back and load everything else in the smallest U-haul trailer. It actually works out very well – we use the U-haul as a privacy wall and a closet/pantry – and, too, we’re there for four, sometimes five days. As soon as I have time, I’m putting together a slideshow of the last five trips. It is a GREAT time. Most other campers are from the mid-west. We’ve made some good friends.