Saturday, April 12, 2008

Finally, The Beach Photographs

This slide show is of our Spring Break trips to St. Joseph Peninsula State Park in Florida.

We love to go here. First of all, it is a state park with no development. The beaches are pristine with no lights. The peninsula faces West, unlike the other Florida beaches that we go to on the Florida panhandle. Because it faces west, the sunsets are amazing.

We've been five times. We only have photographs of three of those times. As I Blog, and Facebook and such - I'm getting better about taking photographs. Before, I had the attitude that things were not real. I wanted to live in the real moment.

Enjoy. We sure did.

Click on the link below - then "view as slideshow" for the best view. Sorry, I'm new at this. Any suggestions or help - please pass it on.

Denney Spring Break - a set on Flickr

6 comments:

SuziQoregon said...

Beautiful pictures!!

Hee hee - I live on the west coast - beaches are supposed to face west!!!

Melissa Foster Denney said...

Hey Q~ You may want to view this again. I've edited it a million times. I can't get this Flickr thing~ Hey~ I agree with you - Beaches should face west! Now, if we can figure out how to get the beautiful Florida sand on those west coast beaches. . .then, you've got me there! Until then, Port St. Joseph is the place for me.

Eleanor said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Almost makes me wish I liked the beach.

;-)

Mnmom said...

How wonderful!!! We've had a long cold winter and those pictures made me long for some warm weather.

We LOVE java logs!!!!

Looks like heaven, except I'd need an air mattress and hot water. I like camping about 75%. Looks like a lot of work for Mom.

Melissa Foster Denney said...

MNMOM~

That's the best part - the bath house (which is so clean - that makes me think of Brit Gal's Blog - I digress) is directly behind our site - unlimited hot water. We have mega air mattresses.

Tom does EVERYTHING. That's his way of making it fun for me!

I figure I have two choices - Go or Not Go! I'm so glad I go.

BTW, most of the time we meet someone from the mid-west. Snow birds.

Cheesecake Maven said...

We are so going to make it down there again, soon! Our kids are going to be grown and gone before we know it. We miss the beach, very much. But we miss you guys even more! Looks like you had a GREAT time!!!