Friday, June 13, 2008

Peace Be With You Tim Russert, and Peace be with Your Family

You loved your Father and you were a wonder father.



When my Daddy died a little more than a year ago, a friend bought me the Wisdom of our Fathers - I LOVE that book.



You are an example of excellent work ethic, of family values in the truest sense and your love of everything political is contagious. You will be greatly missed. This political junky can't imagine a Sunday morning without your visit and setting the political stage for the week.

PEACE be with you always.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wept when I heard the news last week. This one has hit hard.

There was something so REAL about Russert, and I think that's the reason for so much genuine grief that we're seeing on TV and in real life.

He was truly a good man taken too soon. I too will miss him greatly.

~Judy

Cheesecake Maven said...

Great tribute to a SUPER man and father! He will be so missed. What will Sunday morning be like without him? What will this hot presidential race be like without his wit and candor? Yes, a good man in every sense of the word. An example for us all to live by. Thanks for the tribute on your blog!